Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Quick Update to the Epic Update.

Sorry for another Epic post (this isn't the last on either....). I promise, there will be other subjects talked about on here.

Anyway...in my post earlier today "Epic Update", I said at one point that the short cruise out of Southampton would just stay pier-side. Well, to my understanding, Epic actually did leave Southampton (today though, not yesterday like originally intended) on a short cruise. However, I am not sure if she is back in Southampton today or if shes coming back tomorrow morning.

Even though I can not be totally sure, it looks like her propeller shaft problem may have been fixed, because at one point today she was making over 17kts. Yesterday she was only able to do 13kts.

I guess this means she will be able to do her transatlantic crossing on time, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment