Thursday, March 24, 2011

Blog Update

Hello Readers!

I just wanted to give you a quick update. As you, I am sure, have noticed, there has been a lack of new articles in the last week or so. Let me first say, sorry, things have been busy. Secondly, let me say, there is a lot of new things to talk about in upcoming articles, so keep reading!!

Cruise Shipping Miami, the industry's largest trade show, just took place in Miami, giving me much to say about the industry now and the future of the industry. So I will be talking about that but also Princess Cruises new ship, Royal Princess, and there will be the first of a new series of articles - "Cruise Line Reviews" - meant to help those of you who are not shipgeeks, get to know the different lines and products that we have in the cruise industry. The first will be a review of Disney Cruise Lines!

I am hoping to have it up by tomorrow (Thursday) but I make no guaranties as over the next few days, our computer will be going through a very extensive overhaul and I won't be able to post.

Thanks for reading!

-Mark the Shipgeek!

2 comments: