Monday, December 27, 2010

Some Small Blog Changes..

Hi readers! Just wanted to let you know that today I made some small changes to the blog. If you look you will see that at the bottom of each post there are 4 buttons... "interesting", "cool", "geeky" and "umm...?". You can click any one of these to express your feelings about the post if you would prefer not to comment.
On top of that there are several other buttons at the bottom of the post that will allow you to easily share these posts on facebook, twitter, google etc etc..

Anyways, my readers, I hope you like the blog so far. Every week I am getting more and more visitors from all over the world and I hope that number continues to grow.

Always feel free to comment on here with your questions or opinions about ships, the blog or the cruise industry!

-Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment