Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cruise News and My Thoughts on it...

Hello!

Guess what…..I have a cold. And because of this cold I have more time to write today on my sad little blog. Like I said in my last blog post, work has been taking up a lot of my time lately (who would have thought that soil, not dirt, can take up so much of your time?) and has been keeping me from my blog and you…the few, the sad…my blog readers.

Anyways…One of the sad things about my absence is that a lot has been going on lately in the cruise industry, and I am late on reporting it. Things like, Cunard’s new ship has being launched and put into service, the largest cruise ship in the world leaving the ship yard, Disney’s new Disney Dream being launched in Germany (its gorgeous BTW), new ships have being announced and this week a bad engine room fire on the Carnival Splendor leaving the ship crippled off the coast of Baja California, have all happened since I last wrote an article on here.

Now that I am sick and not at work I have time to comment on all these things….

I will be writing each article in its own post so I don’t write one huge and overwhelming article that will scare anyone reading it away.

Above picture "QUEEN MARY 2 in MONTE CARLO" by flickr member " Reinhard_Schuldt"

No comments:

Post a Comment